Registered Nurse Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Administers medication and medical treatments following standard nursing procedures.
- Assesses and monitors physical conditions of patients/clients.
- Maintains effective communication with patients, families, and members of the health care staff.
- Provides documentation, prepares reports, and maintains patient records.
- Participates in defining, interpreting, and implementing standards, policies, and procedure which affect the delivery of nursing care services.
- Treat individuals receiving services, family members, staff, volunteers, visitors, government agencies, and the general public with respect, dignity, and courtesy at all times. Conduct yourself in a manner which leaves a favorable impression with the public.
- Adhere to all Department of Mental Health Standards, Division of Medicaid Standards, and maintain respect for all other LIFECORE’s policies, procedures, and management decisions.
- Respect and uphold the confidentiality of individuals receiving services, their family members, colleagues, and any sensitive situations arising within the agency. Refrain from malicious gossip at all times.
- Participate in all training required for your specific position and by the agency at large.
- Perform other specific duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager/coordinator.
- Must possess leadership ability, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and must possess the willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Provide Targeted Case Management services to all assigned individuals to assist with resource coordination and treatment plan review/coordination.
- A valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Mississippi
- Valid Mississippi Driver’s License
- PTO for personal needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
Tina Hooker, M.Ed., NCC, LPC-S
Crisis Stabilization Unit Director
1 662-762-4500 Ext. 275