Psychosocial Rehabilitation Supervisor
The Psychosocial Rehabilitation Supervisor shall supervise support staff and oversee all activities and operations of the PSR program. Psychosocial Rehabilitative Services (PSR) consists of a network of services designed to support and restore community functioning and well-being of adults with a serious and persistent mental illness. The purpose of the program is to promote recovery, resiliency, and empowerment of the individual in his/her community.
- Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee all activities of the PSR program.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of DMH and Lifecore Operational Standards as applicable to job duties.
- Provide supervision of PSR staff and assist in the incorporation of systematic and curriculum based interventions.
- Demonstrate proficient use of Lifecore Electronic Medical Records System.
- Provide transportation with acquisition of Class D Driver’s License.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field
- Obtain and maintain DMH certification for level of position
- Acquisition of ServSafe Certification
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish professional relationships with clients and staff
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and assist individuals with mild physical disabilities.
- PTO for personal needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
Duration of employment