Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
To provide psychiatric care to individuals in an integrated health care setting.
- Maintains confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment.
- Completes comprehensive psychiatric assessments which consist of psychiatric evaluation, including mental status, substance use, level of functioning, health behaviors, medication history, social and health history, current risk of harm to self or others
- Perform, order and interpret preventive and diagnostic procedures
- Formulate a diagnosis and establish priorities to meet the patient's health and mental health needs
- Prescribe/order appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions
- Coordinate required services or resolve emergency problems in crisis situations that arise during appointments.
- Evaluate clients' physical or mental condition based on review of client information.
- Modify treatment as needed in order cooperate with changes in clients' status.
- Complete other duties as assigned
Licensure as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- PTO for personal needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
Duration of employment