The Outpatient Therapist is responsible for seeing clients on an outpatient basis for intake assessments, individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, etc. as needed.
The Outpatient Therapist job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of Lifecore Policies and Procedures and DMH Operational Standards pertaining to position.
- Insure Quality Assurance with systematic monitoring and evaluation of the various aspects of service documentation to ensure that standards of quality are being met.
- Provide Quality Customer Service: care of service recipients by insuring provision and delivery of professional, helpful, high quality service.
- Complete intakes, discharges, and individual therapy with clients as scheduled.
- Demonstrate proficient use of Lifecore Electronic Medical Records.
- Other duties as assigned
- A Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related Mental Health Field. Hold a professional license, or obtain and maintain DMH Credentialing for Therapist, MH, IDD, and/or AD, whichever is appropriate to the population being served.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish professional relationships with clients and staff
- PTO for personal needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
Duration of employment
July 20, 2023