Employment Specialist - PACT
The Employment Specialist Program functions as part of the PACT multidisciplinary team and is responsible for provision of individual and group supportive rehabilitation services to assist clients with severe and persistent mental illness diagnoses in identifying employment and education goals, developing employment readiness skills, and seeking competitive employment.
The PACT Employment Specialist job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides community support and rehabilitative services to individuals with severe and persistent mental illness including but not limited to assistance with: personal hygiene, meeting nutritional needs, finding and maintaining safe/affordable housing, accessing reliable transportation, maintaining medication regimen, and accessing community services.
- Participates as a member of a daily organization staffing for the purpose of clinical consultation, utilization review, documentation verification and an exchange of information regarding consumers.
- Performs shift management and provides on-call crisis intervention covering nighttime and weekend hours.
- Maintains all clinical records timely and appropriately, as required by agency and program policies, funding sources and accreditation authorities.
- Completes all required forms and maintains in a manner consistent with PACT requirements.
- Meet or exceeds the direct service productivity standard as established and reviewed by the PACT Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as required and/or assigned by the PACT Supervisor in accordance with DMH and LIFECORE standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in field of behavioral health
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish professional relationships with clients and staff
- Valid MS Driver’s License and clear driving record
- One year work experience with SMI population preferred
- PTO for personal needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
Duration of employment
January 18, 2023