PC Support/Network Tech
The PC Support/Network technician will support all networked systems to include servers, back-ups, PC installation, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain PC’s, servers, backup equipment, and other electronic devices.
- Help maintain inventory of all I.T. related equipment.
- Provide end user helpdesk support as a level II escalation member.
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software.
- Maintain databases of all software, hardware, asset tags, and revisions.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Install physical equipment to include, computers, network equipment, cabling, printers and other electronic equipment.
- Knowlege of switches, routers, and other networking equipment.
- Minimum: Associate degree in Information Technology with three years of experience. Preferred network degree.
- Recommended: Bachelor degree in Information Technology with five years of experience.
- Ability to plan, evaluate, and manage projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, vendors, and contractors.
- Ability to install all components of network equipment.
- Type 35 words per minute
- PTO for personal needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
James Wilhite, CPM, MSITM
IT Director - Administration
MBTI® Certified Practitioner
LIFECORE HEALTH GROUP
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH- PHARMACY - PRIMARY CARE
2434 Eason Boulevard
Tupelo, MS 38804
Wrk#1 662 304-3000
Duration of employment