County Office Coordinator
The purpose of the position of County Office Coordinator is to provide quality customer service to clients served and to assist the Adult Outpatient County Office Supervisor with operations of the county office and processes.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Exhibit excellent telephone skills.
- Perform necessary appointment activities as pertinent to county office processes.
- Exercise fiscal responsibility and management for purposes of county office operations.
- Assist in the provision of a safe work environment.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of EMR processes as pertinent to county office operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- One year office experience including phones, typing, computer skills or an equivalent combination of educational experience from comparable job knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and to assist individuals with minor physical disabilities
- PTO for needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
Duration of employment
April 27, 2022