LPN Gloster Creek
Assist the nurse practitioner, patients, and co-workers in providing a pleasant and efficient environment. To show respect to everyone at all times.
- Perform vital signs on
- Elicit a brief history on
- Perform diagnostic tests and routine
- Administer medications, collecting specimens as
- Perform scheduling/referrals as
- Patient records when located in the clinic area are to be completed and returned to medical records.
- Perform patient education as Maintain an inventory of patient literature, educational material, and other copied items.
- Maintain clean and well-stocked clinical Reports to nurse practitioners if supplies are needed.
- Maintain clinical proficiencies as
- Answer phones as
- Maintaining OSHA, CLIA, immunization, and supply order
- Assists nurse practitioner and provides logistics support as needed or
- Keep updated as instructed by the nurse practitioner on insurance related
- Education: Current License in the State of Mississippi
- Experience: One-year experience in a medical office preferred
- Knowledge/Skills: Ability to work as a team member and without direct supervision. Proficient with medical support skills.Knowledge of state and federal requirements in health care.Ability to use a computer.Courteous and polite when working with the public and fellow associates. Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Physical and Mental Effort: Minimal to strenuous physical exertion with some bending, stooping, and lifting. Must have the ability to concentrate on detailed jobs, handle interruptions and meet deadlines in a busy office situation. Moderate stress in dealing with busy office schedules and the public. Requires good communication skills, courtesy, discretion, and confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Environmental and Working Conditions:·
- Normally works in a comfortable office setting. Constant contact with the public.Subject to exposure to infectious conditions and biohazardous materials. 40 hours a week with overtime as needed.
- Job Duties: The above description of the job responsibilities is intended to reflect the major job responsibilities. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Follow the established policies of the Lifecore Health Group Rural Health Clinic at all times.
- Demonstrate the mission/vision of the Lifecore Health Group Rural Health Clinic during work activities.
- PTO for personal needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
Duration of employment