The Outpatient County Office Supervisor is responsible for the supervision, direction, and oversight of all county office operations and facilities management.
The Outpatient County Office Supervisor shall supervise, direct, and oversee all county office operations and facilities management which shall include but is not limited to:
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of Lifecore policies and procedures and DMH Operational Standards pertaining to positions and posts supervised.
- Provide fiscal management by directing, monitoring, and organizing monetary resources of departments/services supervised.
- Provide Human Resources management, hiring, oversight of hiring by those supervised and developing employee skills for positions held.
- Insure Quality Assurance with systematic monitoring and evaluation of the various aspects of service and service documentation to ensure that standards of quality are being met.
- Exercise Risk Management duties to include identification, analysis, assessment, control, avoidance and minimization or elimination of unacceptable risks in all aspects of county office service provision and procedures.
- Provide Quality Customer Service: care of service recipients by insuring provision and delivery of professional, helpful, and high quality service.
- Supervise local Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program.
- Demonstrate proficient use of Lifecore Electronic Medical Records.
- Other duties as assigned
- A Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related Mental Health Field.
- Hold a professional license, or obtain and maintain DMH credentialing for Therapist, MH, IDD, and/or A&D, whichever is appropriate to the population being served.
- Have at least 3 years Masters level experience in mental health.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish professional relationships with clients and staff
- PTO for personal needs and sick leave
- Military leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PERS Retirement
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies
Amy Neighbors, LCSW
Adult Services Director
LIFECORE HEALTH GROUP
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH | PHARMACY | PRIMARY CARE
2434 South Eason Blvd
Tupelo, MS 38801
Wrk#1 662-640-4595 ext 399
Duration of employment